A Very BitchBuzz Meetup

Saturday 22 May 2010

















On Thursday I travelled down to London in an attempt to purchase a wedding outfit. I have two weddings to go to this summer, a vision of what the outfit will look like and a budget. Did I find anything even approaching this 'vision' which suited me and came within budget? No. By 6.25pm I gave it up, thoroughly irritable and too warm (SO humid on Thursday) - and got myself down to Tower Hill for my evening engagement.

The other reason for my trip to London on Thursday was a meetup, dinner and drinks with some of the other UK-based BitchBuzz writers - Charlotta, Rebecca, Cate, Laëtitia, Alison, Iain and Lori. It was a gorgeous evening and we were able to take full advantage of the weather on the terrace of Ping Pong at St Katharine Docks.

After a few hours of lovely food, cocktails and great conversation I was definitely sad to have to leave a bit earlier than everyone else in order to start the trek back to Peterborough (thankfully I didn't arrive at King's Cross to discover the timetable had completely changed due to engineering works, as was the case after Million Women Rise when the helpful man at Peterborough station told me there was no work taking place that day). It was great to meet up with everyone and put faces to names and blogs. Looking forward to next time already!

Meanwhile, the search for a wedding outfit continues and there's just over a month to go until I need it...





4 comments:

lipsticklori said...

Was lovely to meet you in person at last. Hope you're doing OK with your dress hunt.

Hmm, not sure if I'm talking or eating in that photo!

Hannah Mudge said...

You too :) I have found a dress and ordered it, as of today! I haven't tried it on so it might actually be going back but it's this one. Can't wait for it to arrive :D

lipsticklori said...

Wow, that dress is gorgeous! I reckon it'll look stunning on you. Make sure you post photos if it fits.

Zoë said...

what a gorgeous looking group of girls!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger