Behold! A post!

Saturday 24 April 2010

















This morning I realised I haven't updated this thing (apart from to repost BitchBuzz articles) since the beginning of the month. I didn't think I'd left it that long but I do know that all month I've been feeling like I haven't got the time to write anything much. It's not that I have nothing to say, it's that every time I do have something to say, I end up having other things to do.

Keeping up with everything election-related seems to take up most of my internet time at the moment, with brief diversions for things like certain quizzes and features in Company magazine. And the news that I can finally feel validated as a woman because GREAT NEWS GIRLS, the pear shape is IN FASHION! And not just because the Daily Fail was stuck for something to fill the pages of YOU magazine last week, you cynics at the back. Because meaty thighs are REAL! And NORMAL! HAVE ANOTHER BISCUIT! Or don't - because big thighs may be in, but as Mimi Spencer warns, cellulite is most definitely not. No self-worth for you.

As you can see from the picture above, I've been a bit active recently. There I am halfway up Scafell Pike at the end of last month. I'm smiling because we hadn't reached the snow-covered scree slope yet. Despite said slope, we got to the top and were rewarded with a fine view of some thick cloud. On a less extreme weekend earlier this month, I visited Bristol for the first time (and loved it). And now the weather's finally reached acceptable temperatures I've started long weekend runs and speed training. Second 10k race of the year coming up in a couple of weeks!

I've resolved that next month there will definitely be some new posts up here. Honest. I may not be posting but I'm still thinking.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger